• In your initial inquiry, you’ll identify the type of project you’re looking to have completed and ask how we may be able to help.
• An initial consultation, usually lasting approximately one hour, takes place at the proposed project site. It’s used to determine the scope of work.
• We’ll determine your project budget, unique needs and personal tastes
• Ask questions to understand day-to-day routines and lifestyle requirements
• Make detailed notes and take measurements
• You’ll then receive an estimate with line items. This outlines roughly how much it will cost to complete your project, so you can determine whether you’re ready to move to the next phase.
• We’ll work with an interior designer or architect to develop the design and detailed drawings for your proposed project.
• We’ll require a financial commitment from you to proceed.
• A Caruana representative will meet with you to discuss fixtures, surfaces and finishes in more detail.
• You may have an opportunity at this stage to meet with an interior designer to further discuss and clarify these considerations.
• Caruana Interiors and Contracting will then take your selections and prepare a final, detailed project budget and formal contract for your review and approval.
• The contract includes detailed scope of work, payment schedule and estimated budget.
• At this point, we will pre-order materials or bring items to you: tile, plumbing and lighting fixtures, flooring and more.
• We’ll also proceed to apply for all necessary permits and approvals.
• This is where the real work—the construction—begins.